If you are looking forward to making something easy and tasty a snack for your kids, you are on the right page. Here I am sharing the recipe for crispy potato fingers that you and your family will love for sure. Keep reading till the end and make this recipe at your place.
Ingredients required: –
- 10 to 12 boiled potatoes,
- Salt as per your taste.
- 1 tablespoon chaat masala
- 1/2 tbsp Lal Mirch from Kashmir
- 1 tbsp additional spices to taste
Steps to make this recipe:
- First of all, in a bowl, take the boiled potatoes and mash them.
- Add all the spices available to you. If you wish, you can add coriander during this mixing process.
- Now mesh the potatoes properly and prepare a ball from them.
- Now spread the ball on a plate and spread it uniformly.
- Cut the fingers from the spread potato and keep them in the refrigerator for a while.
- Refrigerate the plate of fingers for almost 5 to 15 minutes.
- Now deep fry the fingers and serve them hot with lemon and sauce.
Note: For better taste, you can add lemon to it. If you are not someone who likes lemon, then simply sprinkle chat masala or any additional flavor over it and serve it hot.
I hope you like this recipe. Don’t forget to share your experience after making this out. Stay tuned for more easy-to-make recipes like this!